Silicon consulting services in
• Silicon crystal growth consulting
• Silicon materials research consulting
• Silicon defects and impurities consulting
Silicon consultant for both conventional and new approaches to Si crystal growth
• Multicrystalline silicon ingot solidification
• Silicon ribbon growth by various methods
• Float zone (FZ) silicon growth with high lifetime, low defect concentration, and high purity
• Czochralski single crystal silicon growth and other conventional methods
Silicon consulting services are provided by Ted Ciszek who has over 45 years of experience conducting R&D on growth of silicon materials for IC, power, detector, and photovoltaic (PV) use, Si characterization, and behavior and effects of impurities and defects on silicon material quality and performance.
We have our own on-site facilities for lab-scale float zoning (FZ), CZ growth, directional solidification, experimental growth, and silicon characterization which can be applied to experimental feedstock evaluation and new growth concepts.
In this site, you can learn more about Siliconsultant, access publication references, examine past accomplishments and research activities, and provide feedback. Check out the Silicon Info page as well, where you will find a vast collection of interesting facts about crystalline Si materials.
♦♦♦♦♦ ted_ciszek @ siliconsultant.com (remove spaces) ♦♦♦♦♦